Entry into WBR and attempt of any record are subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) as well as the specific rules and guidelines applicable to each type of record attempt (the “Attempt”). Individuals interested in attempting to set or break a record are requested to study these Terms and the specific rules and guidelines applicable to the Attempt and sign the Disclaimer Form before the commencement of any Attempt in order to be considered for inclusion in the WBR.
To be eligible for consideration by the WBR for a successful attempt, the person undertaking an Attempt (“Participant”) must fulfill the following conditions:
- Participant should be a resident Indian, NRI or PIO.
- The Participant must have read and consented to the Terms, the specific rules and guidelines applicable to the Attempt, and must have signed and submitted the Disclaimer Form before undertaking the Attempt.
- The Participant must fall in one of the three specified age groups, as specified below, and must adhere to the eligibility criteria of that age group and each Attempt must be corroborated by a valid proof of age:
- Age Group I 0 years to 12 years
- Age Group II 13 years to 18 years
- Age Group III Above 18 years