World Book of Records strongly believes in the responsible use of information collected. Our policies and procedures are designed to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information. World Book of Records is committed to using all reasonable efforts to abide by the following Policy:
- Personally-Identifiable Information will only be collected to the extent that World Book of Records deems reasonably necessary to serve WBR record procedure. Please be aware that if you disclose Personally-Identifiable Information on Web site message boards or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of World Book of Records.
- Appropriate safeguards will be implemented in an effort to ensure the security, integrity, and privacy of Personally-Identifiable Information about our Record holders
- Procedures have been developed through which Record Holders can, upon request, review and correct the Personally-Identifiable Information that has been given them by to World Book of Records. These procedures may not, however, compromise the security, integrity, and privacy of World Book of Records own proprietary databases.
- The collection and use of Sensitive Data carry with it special obligations and responsibilities in order to maintain the data’s security, integrity, and privacy.
- World Book of Records employs commercially appropriate procedures to help ensure that your information is only used for authorized purposes.