Alma Club (International) gets onus to serve Humanity through socio-cultural Activities
Serving humanity is noble cause to inspire and motivate people through social, cultural, environmental, and philanthropic and education activities across the world. To serve humanity, ALMA Club gets onus through organizing various activities with concrete blend of objectives and die-hard Mission
The vision of Alma Club (International) is deals with issues relating to economic growth, human settlements, poverty eradication, globalization and information and communication technologies
The sole vision of Alma Club (International) is achieve international co-operation in solving international problems of an economic, social, cultural, or humanitarian character and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights and for fundamental freedoms for all without distinction. The vision of Alma Club (International) is to develop respect and nurture local cultures so that they enrich the experience and build pride and confidence among people. Apart from this, the vision of Alma Club (International) is to minimize negative social, economical and environmental impacts and maximize the efforts of sustainable development in all spheres through holistic approach.
The mission of Alma Club (International) is to help people access clean energy, improve energy efficiency and increase their use of renewable sources of energy and deliver its humanitarian message both within and outside the society, and to advocate tolerance and coexistence in the communities.
The mission of Alma Club (International) is to promote collaboration between India and the United Kingdom with the goal of fulfilling shared global responsibilities and contributing to improvements in the world’s welfare. Apart from this, the mission of Alma Club (International)i s to enhance dialogue and interchange citizens, educational institutes, social and cultural institutes and other people of the world on a wide range of issues, thereby improving socio-economic welfare.
Objectives of Alma Club (International)
· To motivate for protection of life, health and human dignity
· To respect for the human being and non-discrimination on the basis of nationality, race, gender, religious beliefs, disability, class or political opinions
· To spread mutual understanding, friendship, cooperation and lasting peace among people
· service by volunteers
· To deliver its humanitarian message both within and outside the society, and to advocate tolerance and coexistence in the communities
· To organize, train and share knowledge among Red Cross members, volunteers, governance and management
· To enhancing community capacities and creating awareness
· To improve advocacy, coordination, collaboration and integration
· To strengthen prevention focused volunteer based community health care
· To encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward,
· To inspire efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors