World Book of Records (WBR) invites people, across all over the world to make their own record-breaking dream a reality. World Book Records states several types of records it will not accept for ethical reasons, such as those related to the killing or harming of animals. Applying for a record is absolutely open to everyone, no matter where you're from, what language you speak, or how old you are, and we treat all applications with the same degree of professionalism and integrity. That's why we invite participants with the unique talent to apply for one of our existing record titles through Application Form.
If you want to apply for a new record title, kindly fulfill prescribed Application Form. After the submission of an application, it can take up to 4 weeks for us to review it and let you know next steps.
If you need a quicker response to your application WBR offers Priority Application service guarantees a response to your application in FOUR working days.
WBR's Record Adjudicators travel the world to provide on-the-spot verification of record attempts and you can hire a judge to attend your attempt. Inviting a WBR Adjudicator is a paid-for service. For further information and to invite a judge, select this option when making an application.
- Step I Fill the basic information form on the website.
- Step II WBR team will contact you and sent you required information and guidelines on your concerned email-id.
- Step III Read all the guidelines, terms and conditions before filling the application form. Fill the detailed information about your claiming record.
- Step IV Claiming record will send to WBR's Review and Verification Department. A claim will be accepted and approved after the complete process of claim verification.
- Step V Approval and certification will be provided only after the complete process of attempt verification.